- UPS and FedEx do not accept packages containing spirits and beer for delivery to consumers.
- UPS and FedEx do not accept packages containing wine for delivery to 36 States
- A signature of the person over 21 with valid state ID will be required to receive alcohol
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
The Service will not arrange shipment for you in the following situations:
- Items in the shopping cart exceeded 70lbs for home delivery service
- Our Principals are unable to find shipping or delivery services to your location
- Your shopping cart contains spirits or beer
For all questions and concerns related to delivery of alcoholic beverages (wine, spirits, beer, ciders, etc.) by express company or common carrier to consumers please contact their executives. (FedEx) (UPS)
If you want your order to be shipped by USPS you can support the introduced to U.S. Congress Bill by asking your state representative to sponsor it (https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4024/text)
Please mail all other inquiries and concerns to:
P.O. Box 294
ATTN: Discount Wine Online
Northbrook, IL 60062
Administrators review all questions and concerns, however, assistance will be provided only to technical issues with automated Service or website.
Administrators Contact: Email
DISCOUNT WINE ONLINE DOES NOT SHIP ORDERS. ADMINISTRATORS DO NOT ANSWER ANY SHIPPING RELATED QUESTIONS.
"ASSISTANCE TO DROWNING PERSONS IS IN THE HANDS OF THOSE PERSONS THEMSELVES"