- Shipments of any alcohol to Alaska, Oregon and Hawaii are discontinued due to unavailability of delivery services
- Alcohol cannot be shipped to Point Roberts, WA due to its unique location
- Shipments to Commonwealth of Puerto Rico are International shipments
- UPS and FedEx do not accept packages containing spirits and beer for delivery to consumers
- Some other obstacles may occur
- All products are S2A (Subject to Availability) on the market in the State at the time an order is being placed.
- All known unavailable or discontinued items are marked as "Unavailable".
- A signature of the person over 21 with valid state ID will be required to receive alcohol.
Important please read:
The Service will not attempt to arrange shipment with common carrier for the following reasons:
- Items in the shopping cart exceeded 70lbs for home delivery service
- Principal does not accept an order for delivery or shipping due to absence of services from Principal's location to a consumer
- Shopping cart contains spirits or beer
For all questions and concerns related to delivery of alcoholic beverages (wine, spirits, beer, ciders, etc.) by express company or common carrier to consumers please contact common carriers' corporate offices
If you want your order to be shipped by USPS you can support the introduced to U.S. Congress Bill by asking your state representative to sponsor it (https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4024/text)
Please mail all other inquiries and concerns to:
P.O. Box 294
ATTN: Discount Wine Online
Northbrook, IL 60062
Administrators review all questions and concerns, however, assistance will be provided only to technical issues with automated Service or website.
Administrators Contact: Email
DISCOUNT WINE ONLINE DOES NOT SHIP ORDERS. ADMINISTRATORS DO NOT ANSWER ANY SHIPPING RELATED QUESTIONS.